Monday, September 18, 2006

Phrase of the week

Firstly, sorry to the people who were disappointed by the lack of phrase of the week last week. I was ill on Monday and Tuesday, and it seemed a waste to start a phrase on a Wednesday when it'll only get half a week. But I've now recovered, so phrase of the week is back!

This week's phrase of the week is: It's not my fault, I didn't do it!

Admittedly, when I say this it usually is my fault and I probably did do it. But it's much funnier when it's something you've blatantly done - it's not the same as lying, because you both know you did it and you both know you're just trying to be cute and/or funny by saying you didn't. Plus sometimes you can actually be cute enough to get away with it anyway!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But you are cute. And you did it!

Munchkin said...

That all depends on what you're referring to. I might not have done it...