Friday, September 08, 2006

I'm confused

The fact that I'm confused isn't generally much in the way of news. It happens quite a lot, often for no real reason at all. But this time it's not my fault (or at least I don't think it is). I never really got the Scissor Sisters - I don't know why, but their music just never really made any sense to me. And now they've gone and made it all worse by releasing what can only really be described as imitation 80's cheese! Can someone please explain this to me, or at least reassure me that I'm not the only one who's this confused about it!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

No, I'm confused too. Mostly because the song's called "I don't feel like dancing" and it makes me feel like dancing. But there's also that element of BeeGees that it's falsetto and reminds me of You Should Be Dancing... Just wait til you see the video. Has just their heads and no bodies... eep

Munchkin said...

Meep! I don't want to see it - that doesn't make me happy!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a bit strange too. was confused by it on radio... easy for me to be confused too!!

T