Monday, September 04, 2006

Mighty phrase of the week!

It's time for phrase of the week again! I've missed it having not done one for the last 2 weeks - it's been sad!

The phrase of the week this week is something Anna and I seem to have adopted over the last couple of weeks along with the word 'mighty'. Phrase of the week is:
[object] makes me happy / [object] doesn't make me happy

I'm not entirely sure what started this (aside from me randomly saying it!), but the one that made us decide it should be phrase of the week was probably when we were shopping for a paddling pool for greenbelt, and we'd been to virtually every shop we could think of and couldn't find one anywhere. We were buying mighty soup (and other food) in Asda and found a huge paddling pool for £7.48, which made us happy! On the not so entertaining side, I unfortunately have an exam this morning, which does not make me happy :(

4 comments:

Munchkin said...

Going on Tone's bike makes me happy too!

Hilary said...

Does finishing your viva make you happy?

Free plants make me happy :)

Anonymous said...

awwwwww

:o)

Yay

does a happy dance in chair

And then goes to make coffee...

Mmmmm

Byeeee

Munchkin said...

Finishing my viva definitely makes me happy! As does coffee and brownies!