Thursday, August 10, 2006

Welcome to Munchkin Country

Welcome to Munchkin Country. I've decided to set this up as a result of my seeming continuous annoyance at something that microsoft have done and are too stupid to either understand when you explain it word by word or to fix the problem. There I was, happily posting away on my msn space, when microsoft had to faff aroudn with msn spaces and broke them so that people can't put names on their comments anymore. You wouldn't think that's a big problem, but I seem to get a lot of comments from weirdos on my msn space, so I like to have some idea of who's saying what to me. Plus it helps me not to get so confused, which lets be honest, happens a great deal anyway, even without the help of the idiot people at microsoft tech support. So yay, I now have a blog spot, where I can continue to keep people updated with the latest phrase of the week and hopefully they'll be able to let me know who they are when they comment!
To those of you who had links from my msn space, I'll put them on here I promise. Just give me a day or two to sort it all out!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Hooray! Welcome to the World Of Blogger!

We hope your country will be happy here.