Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Phrase of the week

It's the first phrase of the week on my blogspot since the msn spaces error last week (and the annoying microsoft tech support people error, and a couple of other microsoft-related errors). This probably wouldn't make a lot of sense as a phrase if I hadn't just written that last sentence, but now you can see how it works!

The phrase of the week is: [something] error

This all started with the too many people in the kitchen error. The crazy plant lady only has a little kitchen, and 3 people in it at once seemed to be too crowded, especially when we were all trying to do different things at once. Hence the error. Since then we've had many errors, including the giggling too much to be physically able to work error, which in itself was caused by several other errors. I'd just like to point out that it's not my fault, I didn't do it!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I'm having a my head doesn't work and I have a meeting with Venkat later error. Argh.