Thursday, August 31, 2006

Big wet fish slapping!

I'd like to start this post by saying that I didn't start this, it's not my fault. My friend Chris once suggested I should slap one of our mutual friends with a big wet fish to stop him working so much because he works absolutely ridiculous hours. I told said friend about this, and he has been suggesting recently that I slap someone else, who shall for now remain nameless, with a big wet fish. This has now become something of a commonly used threat for people who annoy us, so just imagine my amusement when Pete (the guy who I was told to slap initially) sent me this:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/5267392.stm
How fun must that be?!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Can we slap the person who will remain nameless with a stinky big wet fish???

He he!

Munchkin said...

Ok!

Anonymous said...

Ah, but to choose a short fish with a sturday tail for a high speed slap, or a larger fish that might not be quite so strong for a slower slap but with more inertia behind it... decisions decisions...

Just remember to remove fish from can first - Owww!

Munchkin said...

Well it would be best to use a fish with a comedy name, and it'd have to be relatively high speed slapping so you could slap said person repeatedly!

I've thought about this too much!!