Wednesday, June 20, 2007

How-to of the year!

I, like many other people, have a google homepage, and one of the things on that homepage is wikipedia's how-to of the day. Normally they're fairly boring, but now and again one catches my eye and really entertains me. The last one that seemed really amusing was something along the lines of how to mosh to heavy metal music, but today's was even better:

http://www.wikihow.com/Talk-Like-a-Pirate

Yes, it is what the link suggests - how to talk like a pirate! I can't say I've ever wanted to be Keira Knightly, but it sounds so funny that I might have to do it anyway! There are also other links, such as how to celebrate national talk like a pirate day, and how to release the pirate within!

Anyone at greenbelt festival this year should probably prepare themselves for some pirating!

No comments: