Monday, May 17, 2010

The latest news

Hi all

Sorry to those who I don't see often and are trying to keep up to date by reading things on here. I promise I'll try to update more regularly, things have just been a bit crazy recently!

As fas as the planning goes, I'm now part way through my vaccinations (5 down, 2 to go) and have the bruises to prove it. I've unfortunately had a reaction to both MMR jabs, thankfully much less to the 2nd, but I guess it's got to be better than having measles so I shouldn't really complain... In between being stabbed in the arm I've been visiting Anna in Lowestoft and visiting my gorgeous little neice Summa in Swindon. It feels like I've been continually running around, although that's not quite true (yet at least). I've also been writing a review paper for my new boss which has now been submitted and is waiting for an editorial decision. Seeing as the journal approached him to write a paper and he then offered it to me, hopefully it'll be accepted.

It's another busy week here in Munchkin Country this week. I've been to Swindon and back today to visit Penni and Summa, will be off to Alton Towers tomorrow (woo!), and it's Jono's birthday on Thursday so of course I'm planning things for him. If and when I get time to breathe I should probably start packing my clothes up and continue planning my leaving party. Ah well, it's all fun and games really. 10 more minutes here and then I suppose I'd best make a start on dinner...

No comments: