Monday, October 23, 2006

Phrase of the week

It's Monday and there's a mug of coffee in my hands... You've guessed it, it's time for another phrase of the week!

Apologies for not having done one for the last couple of weeks. Everything's been a bit hectic with moving into Mr Flat and trying to get the odd bit of work done here and there. But POTW is now back!

This week's phrase is: We're going to need a bigger [object]!
I don't know where this came from. I think it's from a film, but however hard I try I can't remember which one, so if anyone can enlighten me please do. But if not, just use it randomly during the week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Googled! It's from Jaws, and object used to be boat. Now it's much more interesting...

Munchkin said...

Hills came up with that one too, but that can't be where I know it from because I've never seen Jaws.

Anonymous said...

I think Jaws did it first, in the late 70's? But I'm sure it's been reused plenty... Is funny...

Munchkin said...

Ah the late 70s. No wonder I didn't know it!