Thursday, October 05, 2006

Moving house

I get to move into my flat tomorrow! It's very shiny, having just been completely refurbished, and is at the moment at least being referred to as Mr Flat. It's been 3 months since I had a "home" as such, so I'm really looking forward to it. I get all the stuff back that's been cluttering up my Mum and Dad's house/loft/garage since the end of June, I get to go shopping in ikea for shiny new furniture and I get to organise an entire flat!! It does mean though that I'm going to be spending all afternoon tomorrow and all day Saturday carrying stuff, which wouldn't be such a problem apart from the fact that I already seem to have hurt my arms/shoulders carrying stuff back from town at lunchtime. Hopefully a good stretch at the gym tonight should sort them out, otherwise tomorrow's going to be "interesting" (also known as painful). I may be in need of some sympathy by Sunday night. Having said that, knowing what my Dad's like, he won't let me or my Mum carry anything that's too heavy and will insist on doing it himself, and I'll have my lovely boyfriend to help too!

There will be pictures online once I've made Mr Flat pretty. Knowing my love of organising it shouldn't take too long, so maybe by the end of next week you'll all be able to see how pretty and shiny Mr Flat is!

1 comment:

Anna said...

woo! i cant wait to see mr flat! and send a letter addressed to mr flat!