Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy 2007!

Hello one and all and welcome to the new and improved 2007 version of Munchkin Country! Ok, the new and improved thing mught not be quite so accurate, due it being neither new or improved, but it sounded rubbish otherwise! Anyway, happy 2007 everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year, filled with much food, friends and general shinyness. This year I will endeavour to keep POTW updated more regularly and to post more comedy pictures and/or videos as and when they come into my possession. I'm also going to try to complain less, especially about work, but we'll see how long that lasts...

There will at some point be comedy new year pictures, including me dressed as a reindeer christmas tree fairy with at least one drink in my hand (I spent most of the night with a drink in each hand, although they were very rarely both mine!). Until then, you'll have to find another way to amuse yourself!

No comments: