Monday, December 04, 2006

Phrase of the week

Once again I'm sat at my computer on a Monday morning drinking my coffee and attempting to recover from my weekend. It didn't seem to be a particularly stressful or hectic weekend, except for Tone not getting back from Wales until 10:40 at night on Saturday, so we didn't get to spend much more than an hour of our 6 month anniversary together (ok, not a big deal really, but I'm really sentimental about these things). I'm still slightly stunned by the fact that it's been 6 months since we got together - maybe time is running away after all...

But back to the important things - it's phrase of the week time! This week's phrase of the week is:
500 million [objects]

This has to be said in a Dr Evil style, with the little finger and everything, otherwise it's just not as funny. I've been doing this almost constantly since the middle of last week when I realised just how many bits of an experiment I was trying to do (30 instead of the 8 I usually do... not such a good idea).

I think I may now go and drink 500 million cups of coffee!

No comments: